Are you looking for an opportunity to excel in important IT projects based on Atlassian products to support critical processes for our customers? Do you like to be part of a team of talented people capable of implementing technical solutions in the domain of enterprise applications and systems? If this is your dream, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Technical Advisor / Consultant based in our Zurich office to expand our world class service team. Our culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for providing world class service
- Customer service and project management.
- Evaluation of extensions, designing and testing of configurations, programming tasks with Java or script languages
- Execution of system migrations and consolidations as per customer requests
- Technical leadership and mentoring of support engineers.
- Help our customers solve problems including code error diagnosis, debugging, validation and root cause analysis.
- Development work aims to actively prevent customer pain.
- Improve and streamline internal processes in order to make our work operationally efficient.
- Creation and maintenance of knowledge base articles and documentation for customers.
- You represent the company in public events with the utmost professional ethics.
- You hold a bachelor or master in computer science or comparable
- Have at least 5 years experience in:
- Jira and Confluence administration
- Implementing and managing large Jira and Confluence installations
- Development and/or scripting in a main language (e.g. Java, Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Any other Atlassian product is a plus.
- Knowledge on core infrastructure like Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, storage, virtualization.
- Have very good English read, written and spoken skills. Any other Swiss national language is a plus.
- Have experience with Git or SVN, Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Enjoy learning new things.
- Have experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- You feel comfortable working using Agile methodology and you advocate continuous process improvement.
- You have experience in working with Java environment for troubleshooting.
- Enjoy working directly with customers.
- Are independent and very reliable.
- You enjoy working in a multicultural company.
- Experience deploying technology or services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth.
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in both relationships with customers and peers.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business model.
Innovation has been part of our workplace for 17 years. Today beecom is the leading Swiss Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Partner as well as the organizer of the WORLDWEBFORUM, the leading business conference about digital transformation. Beecom is the one-stop-shop for:
- Digital Collaboration (Knowledge Management, Quality Management, Intranet)
- Agile Coaching
- Custom Engineering
We work with all the Atlassian products (JIRA, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.) by offering support and consulting services to Swiss and worldwide companies.
With more than 600 projects (companies from all industries), beecom is now the leading Atlassian specialist in Switzerland, that also develops the Jira application JSU – Automation Suite for Jira Workflows used by more than 20,000 instances worldwide.
Our interdisciplinary team in Zurich has many years of project management experience, and excellent technical expertise. As one of the leading providers in this field, we always pursue a high standard: innovation, as well as customer and service orientation. Skilled and motivated employees form the basis of our success.