Marketing Assistant (80-100%)
The beecom Marketing team are looking for an energetic, positive and curious person to support their busy team.
In addition to supporting the day-to-day needs of the Chief Marketing Officer, the marketing assistant will be given the opportunity grow his/her areas of responsibility by becoming a digital marketing all-rounder; with strong focus on content, community relations and social media.
This is a diverse, development role to drive the marketing efforts of beecom as an IT services provider; JSU product; and the Worldwebforum digital platform. Thus, you should have an interest in technology and be comfortable with team collaboration terminology and tools, such as Agile, SAFe, ITSM and DevOps.
To succeed in this role, you are:
- A team-player
- An entrepreneurial and creative thinker
- Resourceful and have a keen eye for detail
- Have a good understanding of digital content production processes
- Good knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media for B2B engagement
- Very organised, structured and have good time-management skills
- Looking to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Required Language skills: Excellent and candid written German and English
Preferred IT skills: Keynote, WordPress, Hootsuite, HTML, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Jira, Confluence, Photoshop, All social media platforms.
- Legal right to work in Switzerland
- Available to start by April 1st, 2020
- Modern and centrally located workplace in Zurich Altstetten
- Young, dynamic and innovative team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Open corporate culture
- Much freedom for personal initiative
- Co-development of our products used by millions of users worldwide
- Attractive employee events
We are currently in an exciting growth phase. As an enthusiastic and creative employee, you will have the opportunity to help us design new products.
Let’s get to know each other
We look forward to receiving your application via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
+41 43 336 33 00
Innovation has been part of our workplace for 20 years. Today beecom is the leading Swiss Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Partner as well as the organizer of the Worldwebforum, the leading business conference about digital transformation. Beecom is the one-stop-shop for:
- Digital Collaboration (Knowledge Management, Quality Management, Intranet)
- Agile Coaching
- Custom Engineering
We work with all the Atlassian products (JIRA, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.) by offering support and consulting services to Swiss and worldwide companies.
With more than 600 projects (companies from all industries), beecom is now the leading Atlassian specialist in Switzerland, that also develops the Jira application JSU – Automation Suite for Jira Workflows used by more than 20,000 instances worldwide.
Our interdisciplinary team in Zurich has many years of project management experience, and excellent technical expertise. As one of the leading providers in this field, we always pursue a high standard: innovation, as well as customer and service orientation. Skilled and motivated employees form the basis of our success.