1. Definitions and Interpretation
the following meanings:
- „Cookie“ means a small file placed on your computer or device by this Website when you visit certain parts of this Website and/or when you use certain features of this Website;
- „Cookie Law“ means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation („GDPR“) and the Swiss Data Protection Act („DPA“);
- „personal data“ means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the DPA and/or GDPR; and
- „we/us/our“ means beecom AG, a Swiss company whose registered address is Aargauerstrasse 180, 8048 Zurich.
2. Information about us
This Website is owned and operated by beecom. We can be contacted at email@example.com.
4. What Cookies does this Website use?
The following Cookies may be placed on your computer or device: